CrystalVision has grown slowly and steadily over the years. Our working environment is flexible, relaxed and friendly. We sincerely care about each other. For these reasons, we do not have a high turn-over rate. We have, as the company grows, expanded the staff and if you are interested in submitting your resume in the anticipation of our future growth, we welcome you.
Web Application Developer
Position entails development of web applications and mobile web applications. Must have the ability to conceptualize the project from start to finish and contribute ideas for enhancements prior to initiation. Projects are varied and range from small CMS sites to large interactive web/mobile applications.
Must be able to:
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Work independently & efficiently to meet strict deadlines
- Write quality code manually (no WYSIWYG editors)
- Work from our offices in Portsmouth, NH
- Learn new things
If you know 3 or more items from the following categories & would be interested in learning more about some of the others, we'd love to talk to you!
- HTML & CSS
- SQL & database architecture (SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- PHP, C#, ASP/VB.net, ColdFusion, Classic ASP, Ruby or Python
- IIS and/or Apache
- Mobile technologies
- Frameworks such as ASP.net, WordPress, Drupal or Joomla
Would Be Nice:
- 3+ years of development experience
- Knowledge of security procedures (SSL, etc.)
- Some experience with frameworks such as ASP.NET, Drupal, Joomla or WordPress
Key Performance Measures:
- Successful delivery of projects
- Effective coordination and balance of project requirements versus operational requirements with teammates and the organization
- Positive contributions to the organization beyond the scope of normal responsibilities
Other Information about Position:
- Very little, if any, travel outside of the office required (position requires working from our office - no telecommuting)
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in verbal, written, schedule or diagram format
- Ability to contribute to the overall operations and success of the organization
- Willingness to perform other tasks as assigned
- Salary commensurate to experience
- Flexible schedule
- Full dental, vision insurance
- Partial health insurance
- Great location on New Hampshire Seacoast
Send cover letter, resume and code samples and links to samples of work to .
No phone calls, please.
Experienced High-Tech Sales person wanted to enhance the growth rate of CrystalVision. Knowledge of the Internet / Web Development industry a definite plus. Most aspects of the position are negotiable.
Send resume to . No phone calls please.